Already a paradise for skiers, nature-lovers, business people and vacationers year round, ESPACENORDIK at Mont-Sainte-Anne soars into the future with a further $20 million investment that will definitively crown her as a world-class ski and 4-season resort. Buyers who catch the curve will enjoy superb condohotel resort living in a prestige, slopeside property on eastern Canada’s best skiing mountain, day or night. And with the option of fully managed rental and upkeep services, this piece of heaven pays for itself.
ESPACENORDIK property owners enjoy a host of benefits at the Château Mont-Sainte-Anne hotel complex. Some benefits depend on whether owners stay in their condo or not.
Certain benefits are subject to availability during busy periods (major conferences, for example). Owners who do not stay in their condo should contact the Château to reserve services ahead of time and ensure availability.
- Property owners can enjoy services available to guests at Château Mont-Sainte-Anne, including pools, whirlpool baths, games and exercise rooms, entertainment options, and more.
- Property owners can enjoy a parking space in a designated area whenever they stay in their condo as well as a parking space on the Château grounds where they can leave their vehicle while they use Château services.
- Property owners can leave personal items in a locked storage area inside the condo. Owners also have access to a private owners’ lounge, where they can leave ski equipment during the winter months and golf bags and bicycles in summer.
- Property owners can rent a secure locker for storing skis, golf bags, and other sports equipment. Lockers are available for a season: November to April and May to October.
- Owners can make priority reservations for personal use and get 10% off food and beverages at BISTRO NORDIK and Beauregard, 10% off at the massage centre, and 20% off meeting-room rentals. Owners must identify themselves when reserving and pay the invoice in person.
- Owners can take part in special owner events, including a free lunch courtesy of the Château at the annual meeting and cocktails and other events throughout the ski season.